Fall In Love With This One256 Centaurus Road, Hillsborough | Enquiries Over $450,000
Entertainers, First Home Buyers, Individuals, Couples & Families – This is a Must See! The living area features beautiful bi-folding doors leading to an outdoor patio, to capture all day sun. Located just down the road from Mount Vernon Park & across the road from Hansen Park! Fava Cafe, other shops & Centaurus Park also seconds down the road!
Cashmere High-School & St Martins School Zoned!
– Newly Insulated, Walls, Ceiling & Underfloor!
– Walls Have the Thickest Batts Possible Installed
– The Ceiling has Insulation Fluff with Thicker Batts
– Underfloor has Plastic in Place & Expol Insulation
– The Most Storage I Have Seen!
– Fully Double Glazed with a Gas Fire
– Exceptionally Warm, Sunny & Low Maintenance
– Double Garage with Internal Access
– LED Lighting Throughout the Home
– Separate Toilet & Modern Bathroom
– Separate Laundry
– First Time Available to the Market in a Long Time
So Many Options Available:
– Three Double Bedrooms
– Or Two Double Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms (as Plumbing is Already in Place)
– One Double Bedroom, an Office with a View & Your Own Movie Theatre!
– Two Double Bedrooms & Second Living Area
Pre-Wiring is already in place for an electric gate, outdoor lighting & outdoor speakers!
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.