Great Family Living
Open Home: Sunday 1:00pm-1:45pm
This inviting and well maintained 1920’s character home, not far from Merivale Village is now available for your family to cherish. Built in era of craftsmanship when quality timbers were used to create solid homes that lasted the test of time.
– Five bedrooms & two bathrooms spread over two levels
– Separate kitchen, formal dining and lounge opening to conservatory
– Good sized studio and hobbies room on second level
– Double garage with auto doors
– Sheltered courtyard out front, easy-care lawn and gardens at rear
Conveniently located for Selwyn House, Rangi Ruru, St Margaret’s and Christ College Schools. Zoned for Girls’ and Boys’ High along with Elmwood Normal School.
Located in one of Christchurch’s most popular suburbs, you really must view this home in person to truly appreciate its size and layout. Call today for an appointment to view or visit the advertised open home.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Open Home: 25 March, 2018 - 1:00 pm to 1:45 pm
Location & What's Nearby
11 Leinster Road, Merivale