A Very Special Place For You!
Entertainers, First Home Buyers, Individuals, Couples & Families – This is a Must See!
The living area features beautiful bi-folding doors leading to an outdoor patio, to capture all day sun. Located just down the road from Mount Vernon Park & across the road from Hansen Park!
Fava Cafe, other shops & Centaurus Park also seconds down the road! Cashmere High-School & St Martins School Zones!
The option is yours to have a second living area/personal media room or a spacious third bedroom (where built-in-storage is possible)! (As shown in the pictures)
– Newly Insulated, Walls, Ceiling & Underfloor!
– Walls Have the Thickest Batts Possible Installed
– The Ceiling has Insulation Fluff with Thicker Batts
– Underfloor has Plastic in Place & Expol Insulation
– The Most Storage I Have Seen!
– Fully Double Glazed with a Gas Fire
– Exceptionally Warm, Sunny & Low Maintenance
– Double Garage with Internal Access
– LED Lighting Throughout the Home
– Separate Toilet & Modern Bathroom
– Separate Laundry
– First Time Available to the Market in a Long Time
So Many Options Available:
– Three Double Bedrooms
– Or Two Double Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms (as Plumbing is Already in Place)
– One Double Bedroom, an Office with a View & Your Own Movie Theatre!
– Two Double Bedrooms & Second Living Area
Pre-Wiring is already in place for an electric gate, outdoor lighting & outdoor speakers!
Great low-maintenance factor or canvas to stylize your own landscape behind a tall private fence.
One of the warmest and quietest properties. So much house for the money!
Walk Through – https://youtu.be/actH3o7Mvgo
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Location & What's Nearby
1/256 Centaurus Road, Saint Martins, Christchurch City, Canterbury